WOW! I can't believe how long it has been since we posted on our Blog. We'll try to be better about it considering we have so much exciting news!
As almost everyone knows, Chad and I are expecting our first child in 2009. Our original due date was February 3rd, but our first sonogram showed that he's much bigger. So our new due date is January 21st. And you heard correctly, it is a boy. That means if the doctor agrees with the sonogram, I am almost 22 weeks along. We couldn't hardly wait to find out the sex of our new little one. We wanted to have the perfect name picked out and the room ready to go.
As for names, we have a couple in mind but we are not sharing the winner (or options for that matter) until he is born. We are pretty sure though that it will not start with B, and will not end in ER.
Yesterday, while drinking our morning cup of joe, Chad felt him kick for the first time. I got to feel it a couple days ago, but it was so awesome to see Chad's reaction to it. I'm sure he had been active before this, but I probably just passed it off as gas. :-)
We've been looking at bedding options and cribs here and there. We are going to hit up another store this weekend and hopefully find the perfect crib. We also have a pretty good idea of the bedding we like, so the next step is to get the extra bedroom cleared out and ready to paint. I keep saying we have plenty of time but I already know how quickly time passes.

Here is a picture of me at about 20 weeks. Whooo Hooo! Half way done!
No comments:
Post a Comment