November 25th, 2008
I remember the day that we stepped foot in our house. At the time, Chad and I had only been dating for a few weeks but I was happy to go house hunting along with him. I remember seeing this house and thinking how cute it was. Later on, I asked Chad if he was going to go with the 'Cute House' and he did. Little did I know that a few months from that point I would be moving in and we would be making that house a home.
As cute of a house it is, there is no doubt that it was starting to show its age. So Chad and I made the decision to put vinyl siding on it. Wow, what a difference it's made. This past weekend I spent painting the garage doors, the window trim and the front door. There is still painting to be done on the foundation and the back doors, but it is getting close. I love looking at it when I come home from work.







No comments:
Post a Comment