This was the first year Chad and I coordinated Halloween costumes as a couple. The runners up included Al and Peg Bundy, Jay and Silent Bob, Hawaiian Punch, and some others I can't remember at this juncture. The winning choice was...da da da da...Sarah Palin and a moose! If you are unsure about the connection, might I suggest tuning in to any tv station over the past 6 months?!
The evening's shin-dig was held at Bob and Ashley Welch's house (which works out great for us becaues they live about 3 minutes driving distance from us). The food was great and the company was better. Everyone had great ideas, and although we didn't win, we had a blast.
The evening's shin-dig was held at Bob and Ashley Welch's house (which works out great for us becaues they live about 3 minutes driving distance from us). The food was great and the company was better. Everyone had great ideas, and although we didn't win, we had a blast.






No comments:
Post a Comment