April 13th, 2010
Lincoln is now 12 weeks old and growing like a weed! He is such a joy to Chad and I, it's hard to describe in words. Yesterday was his first day of daycare (aka "school"). His teachers said he did really well, but didn't sleep very much. He was getting used to all his new friends and the noises. He was exhausted when he got home and slept well that night! I was a mess though when we dropped him off that morning, but it got better as the day went on. My mom was here Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of last week when I went back to work which made things a lot easier. We are very lucky... We had to do a little studying Sunday night so he would be at the head of the class for his first day :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment