Tuesday, July 15, 2008

About Us...

Jessi:
Well, I am an overly obsessive drama queen. I love telling stories
and if they didn't happen to be that interesting when they happened, I'll just add my own flair. I wake up every morning and smile (maybe not every morning) when I think of what a lucky woman I am. I thought I would be the girl at all of my friend's weddings alone because I was too picky and no one would put up with me. Now I have someone who means more to me than words could explain. I'm greatful to have found my best friend, soul mate, "good cop" and "mario".

Chad:

Chad is the sweetest, most generous person you will ever meet. He always puts others before himself and has never been in a bad mood as long as I've known him. He puts up with me when I am moody, unreasonable, short and sometimes down right mean, when I thought that no one else could. He is the biggest kid you will ever meet as everyone well knows. His love for games and activities assures me that we will have a very exciting life together!

How we met:
Chad and I met on eHarmony. My friend Sarah convinced me to give it a try since we both were always complaining how hard it was to find a decent man in Kansas City. I was very hesitant at first, but I thought I would at least do the free trial. Chad was the only person that I communicated with outside of eHarmony and I didn't have to continue with the program.

No comments: