August 26th, 2007Chad and I left for Mexico on August 25th, 2007. On August 26th, we had just finished a beautiful dinner and decided to take a walk around the pool and ocean. We sat on some patio furniture looking at the stars and enjoying our surroundings. Chad told me he had a question to ask me and I thought nothing of it
since he was laying right next to me. He had to say "Will you marry me" three times before the words "yes" could escape my mouth. I was stunned to say the least. He then presented me with a lovely plastic ring and told me we would go pick the ring of my dreams together. The next day, after trying on a number of rings, we found "the one". Chad didn't want me to wear it back to the
hotel so I wasn't sure when I would get to wear it. Once we were back at the hotel, he said "Jessi", and when I turned around he had the ring box open and he said "Will you still marry me". This time I said "yes" right away and he got on one knee and slipped it on my finger. It was perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment