Monday, September 22, 2008

Friends & Celebrations

September 19th, 2008

This weekend Roddy and Reynah were in town for Mike and Emily's wedding. They just moved to Portland the week before but flew back for the special day. Chad and I were lucky enough to spend some one-on-one time with them Friday night. It's been a while since we were able to do that so we had a great time.

(Reynah's model pose has inspired me to invest in scarves...I totally think I could pull it off!)

Saturday of course was Mike and Emily's wedding. They both looked beautiful and truly happy. I do have to say I am a little disappointed I didn't get to have time with their kiddo London...that will have to change very soon! The reception was at Emily's mom's house and tons of familiar faces from college showed up. It was really great seeing everyone and hopefully it's not another year before it happens again.

No comments: