Chad and I made a road trip up to Omaha today because we had a BIG SURPRISE to share with my parents (and no I'm not or wasn't pregnant like my mother thought). I told them that I needed some practice giving presentations and if they minded if I practiced on them. So the title of the presentation was the Big Surprise. It went through a couple slides about them being married, having kids and their kids growing up. It transpired into Chad and I getting married and wanting a way to thank them for our the wedding of our dreams. As tears filled everyone's eyes, the last slide of the presentation told them they were going to Puerto Vallarta Mexico for 8 days! They even got sombreros and margarita glasses (yes they were filled)!
So as of today, the other lucky travelers include Chad and I, my Aunt Lisa and Uncle Don, Todd and Stacy Rasmussen and Jeff and Julie Walstrom. We're working on Steve and Julie Bixler, my brother and some other crazy family members. It is going to be a blast so if anyone else is interested, let us know. The resort has over 400 rooms so we'll be able to hang out together a little, but everyone can still have their privacy to do their own thing.Needless to say my parents are THRILLED!
No comments:
Post a Comment