Monday, August 25, 2008

Date Night

Saturday August 23rd, 2008

Saturday was 'Date Night' for Chad and I. We first went shopping for a new collar and tag for the kid (Yoda that is) and then headed to Kobe Japanese Steakhouse for dinner. Anyone that even remotely knows me knows I'm OBSESSED with these restaurants. Not to mention I already had it the night before with another friend :-)

After dinner, we headed back to our house to watch the Chief's game and partake in a few beverages. We decided to make it interesting by making up a game...so for example, every time Brody Croyle made an audible, shot of beer. Anytime Tank Tyler (my favorite guy) was in for a series, shot of beer. After the middle of the 3rd quarter, we were getting pretty thirsty so we changed it to anytime ANYONE got a first down, shot of beer. We were still thirsty when we turned the game off in the 4th quarter with a big goose egg on the score board for the Chiefs.

Then it was time for the famed American Idol. The looser of the battle had to take a shot of beer. Let's just say that Chad was no longer thirsty :-)

It was a wonderful night and I look forward to many more dates...

No comments: