Between the 4 of us, we consumed 12 hotdogs and one bag of peanuts. We didn't move around much after that. Unfortunately the Royals lost the game, but they still had a FABULOUS fireworks show at the end.
After the game we had a few more beers in the parking lot while enjoying a game of "Who can hit the ligthpole with an icecube." I think it will get global recognition some day! And since we were all having so much fun, we decided to keep the party going at the local hole in the wall...the Bullseye. Ashley and I shared the mic for a perfect rendition of Tiffany's "I think we're alone now" while Bob took the stage solo singing Garth Brook's "Rodeo". It was even the bar closer!
And the party didn't stop here. We went back to the Welch's to enjoy the night, the music and of course, the rest of our beer. When 4am rolled around, we decided it was time to end the party. I think it will be a while before any of us are fully recovered...but we had a BLAST!
No comments:
Post a Comment